CHIRCU PROD-IMPEX COMPANY SRL is a hundred percent private company, set up in 1995. The company has 70 highly skilled employees, part of them being also trained abroad, with International Certificates from various workshops and forums.
The company has the head office in Bucharest and a modern factory equipped with machinery of latest technology, at about 70 km far from Bucharest.
About 90% of our overall production is exported in countries from European Union, Japan, China, Australia, Brazil, USA.
The quality of our products and of our activity is attested by EN ISO 9001: 2008 Certificate (TUV – Cert.-Germany).
CHIRCU PROD-IMPEX COMPANY is present at different fairs and exhibition such as “Tube & Wire” (Dusseldorf-Germany), “World of Concrete” (Las Vegas – USA), “European Workshop on Shot Peening” (Coventry-UK), “International Workshop on Shot Peening”(Goteborg-Sweden), “Tehran International Industry Fair” (Tehran-Iran), “Technologies & Investments Goods” (Poznan-Poland), “TIB” (Bucharest-Romania).
The main goal of “CHIRCU TEAM ” is to satisfy the needs of our clients and meet their expectations. For us, quality is a consequence of valuing customer satisfaction and obtaining positive business results. Our company accepts quality as a factor of development to become more competitive.
As a recognition of our commitment to quality, CHIRCU PROD-IMPEX COMPANY was internationally awarded during its 10 years of activity : “Century International Diamond Quality Era Award” (Geneva – Swiss), “Arch of Europe for Quality and Technology – Platinum Category” (Frankfurt-Germany), “Gold Award for Excellence and Business Prestige” (New York-USA), “Diploma of Excellence for Performance Corresponding to European Union Standards”, “International Award for Prestige and Quality” (Vienna-Austria).
At national level, the company was awarded every year by National Council of Small and Medium Size Enterprises and National Association of Romanian Exporters and Importers with Special Awards for Excellence and Business Prestige.
CHIRCU PROD-IMPEX COMPANY SRL is the unique producer in Romania for the following items:
All these products are made from cold drawn steel wire and stainless steel wire.
1. STEEL FIBERS are manufactured in 3 shapes- flat, undulated and hook, made of cold drawn steel wire, with a min. tensile strength of min.1100 N/mm2, in the size range 0,4 –1,05 mm, in lengths of 6, 12,5, 25, 30, 50, 60 mm.
Packing: in paper bags of 20-25 kg, set on wooden pallets of about 1mt each, wrapped in polyethylene shrink, well tied up in 4 places with metallic strips.
Our yearly production is about 4.000 tones.
2. CYLINDRICAL CUT WIRE has the size range 0.3 - 2.2mm, with tensile strength of min.1570 N/mm2. They are made of cold drawn steel wire, cut at the ratio Length/ Diameter =1, with medium C content, which assures a minimum hardness of 450 HV to the final product.
Packing: in big bags of 1mt each or in plastic bags of 25 kg, set on wooden pallets and protected with polyethylene shrink, tied up in 4 places with metallic strips.
Our yearly production is about 5.000 tones.
3. SPHERICAL CONDITIONED CUT WIRE (SCCW) is used for the shot peening (surface hardening). SCCW is produced in more rounding degrees: G1, G2 and G3, according to VDFI 8001 and AMS 2431, in the size range 0,3 – 1,2 mm, made of high C cold drawn steel wire (min.0.75%), having a minimum tensile strength of 2100N/mm2 which assures a hardness of about 640 HV to the final product.
Packing: in plastic bags of 25 kg each, put in cardboard boxes of 1mt and each box set on wooden pallets, protected with polyethylene shrink, tied up with metallic strip.
Our yearly production is about 3.000 tones.
The products mentioned above (points 1-3) can be also made of stainless steel wire with different qualities.
4. ECOLOGICAL SHOTS FOR HUNTING – the high class non-toxic alternative to led. The non-toxic steel shots are made of cold drawn wire with low carbon content, max. 0.06%. The surface hardness is max.110 HV1, while the core hardness is max.100 HV1. The shots are manufactured to exceed specifications of the C.I.P. in Europe and AS.A.A.M.I. in North America. The shot size range is 2.03, 2.29, 2.54, 2.79, 3.05, 3.30, 3.56, 3.81, 4.06, 4.32, 4.57, 4.83, 5.08 mm.
Packing: in plastic lined 55-gallon drums(2.000 lb) and sealed to resist moisture.
Our production is about 2.000 tones per year.
5. STEEL WOOL for cleaning metal, wood, wall, surfaces, removing rust, paint, lacquer, etc.
Steel wool is made of cold drawn steel wire dia. 3.1 mm with low carbon content.
Steel wool grades are: 0000-super fine, 000-extra fine, 00-very fine, 0-fine, 1-medium, 2-medium coarse, 3-coarse, 4-extra coarse.
Packing: in coils of 5, 10, 15, 20 kg covered with polyethylene shrink.
Our production is 500 tones per year.
6. CHOPPED STEEL WOOL is used for brake pads.
Chopped steel wool is made of cold drawn steel wire with dia. 3.1 mm with low carbon content.
Physical properties: specific density 7.8 g/ccm; apparent volume 205 ccm/100 g; compressed volume
140 ccm/100g; acetonic extract (%) 0.15.
Packing: in paper bags of 25 kg, 40 bags set on wooden pallets of 1 mt, covered with polyethylene shrink.
Our production is about 300 tones per year.